ADVANCE: the kingdom of God in our lives and the world around us.
ADVANCE Discipleship School is a 10-week training course where participants focus on holistic growth in Christ by incorporating teaching, spiritual disciplines and service — together as a community.
The Monday evening class periods including prayer, worship, teaching and discipleship groups. The training course also includes a commitment to daily personal time with God, outside reading assignments, scripture memory, a three-day fast, two outreach/service projects and service in a ministry at Lake Highlands Church.
For more information, please contact Diann Garnett.
Season 2 Details
We completed Season II, but please check back in 2016 for Season III details.
September 21 — November 23
- Meet Mondays from 7 until 9:30 p.m.
- Everyone with a desire to grow in knowing and loving God is invited.
- Teaching portion will be a series by Regent College professors called Reframe. It helps answer the question: “What does it mean to follow Christ in the modern era?”
- Both repeat and new students are welcome.
- Applications and $45 participation fee due August 30.