The WELL – Women Encouraging Life in the Lord
We would love you to be a part of this group of women – where we share experiences, thoughts, desires, burdens, joys and life! Our only desire is to grow in the Lord and experience His life-giving power in and through our lives. Below are several opportunities to get connected with women of all ages.
- Wednesday Morning Bible Study – Meets Wednesday mornings in the Fall and Spring. Contact Laurie Muns.
- Women’s Retreat – Annual retreat to connect, encourage and teach.
- Prayer Retreat – Annual one-day retreat, usually in the Fall, focused on contemplative prayer.
- Book Club – Meets every other month to discuss their chosen book. Contact Edgel Vinson.
- Special Events – an event each season of the year to enjoy, connect, and share our gifts and our lives. Past events have included the Fall Friendship Brunch, Holiday Jewelry Making, and a Spring Fling at the Arboretum.
- Prayer Pods – Women meeting twice a month in small groups of three to pray for their children and others’ children. Contact Missy Tucker to sign up or for more information. Read the brochure.